brazilian visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Brazil visa photo cropping tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for brazilian visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo verification tool yourself!
Brazilian visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Brazil visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains allowed
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Brazil visa must have the size of 2x2 inches (51x51 mm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Brazil visa photo tool
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We advise you to visit Brazilian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!