photo for Czech Republic visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photo will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a czech visa photo maker
, you found it. Our photo generator will let you take a professional photo for czech visa in no time!
Photo requirements for Czech visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Czech visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The size of the photo are: 0,35x0,45 cm (Equivalents to 35x45 mm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Czech Republic photo maker
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Czech embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!