photo for djiboutian visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photo will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Visa to Djibouti photo cropping tool
, you found it. Our photo maker will transform your photo to a professional photo for Djibouti visa in no time!
Visa to Djibouti - photo requirements
- The dimensions of the photo are: 2x2 inches (Equivalents to 51x51 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Djiboutian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, remains permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our djiboutian visa photo cropping tool
will edit your selfie accordingly.
We advise you to visit Djiboutian embassy in Canberra, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Sydney, Canbeerra or Melbourne? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!