Sri Lanka visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photograph will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a Visa to Sri Lanka photo verification tool
, you found it. Our photo tool will let you take a professional Sri Lanka visa photo in no time!
Photo requirements for Sri Lanka visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Sri Lankan visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong makeup is to be avoided
- The size of the photo are: 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Sri Lanka photo verification tool
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Sri Lankan embassy in Canberra, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Sydney, Canbeerra or Melbourne, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Sri Lanka
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!