Austria visa photo
Taking the right photograph for Austrian Visa
might turn out to be hard.
Just, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional Austria visa photo!
Our Visa to Austria photo creator will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Austria visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Austrian visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm) and the height is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is permitted
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Austria photo tool
will edit your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Austrian embassy in Ottawa, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?