photo for Djibouti visa
Taking the right photograph for Djiboutian Visa
might be complex.
Just, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional djiboutian visa photo!
Our Djibouti visa photo verification tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Djiboutian visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Djibouti visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is allowed
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Visa to Djibouti must have the dimensions of 2x2 inches (Equivalents to 51x51 mm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Djibouti visa photo maker
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Djiboutian embassy in Ottawa, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Djibouti
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!