thai visa photo
Taking the right photo for Thai Visa
may turn out to be complex.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional thai visa photo!
Our Thailand visa photo maker will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Photo requirements for Thailand visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Thai visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong makeup is to be avoided
- The dimensions of the photo are: 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Thailand visa photo generator
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We advise you to visit Thai embassy in Ottawa, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!