photo for Nepal visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photograph will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a Nepal visa photo verification tool
, you found it. Our photo cropping tool will change your photo to a professional Nepal visa photo in no time!
Nepalese visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Nepal visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, remains allowed
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- nepalese visa must have the size of 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Nepal visa photo creator
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Nepalese embassy in London, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in London, Manchester or Birmingham, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?