Serbia visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our serbian visa photo tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for serbian visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo cropping tool yourself!
Visa to Serbia - photo requirements
- The size of the photo are: 0,35x0,45 cm (Equivalents to 35x45 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Serbian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our serbian visa photo cropping tool
will change your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Serbian embassy in London, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in London, Manchester or Birmingham, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?