Malaysia visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The image will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Malaysia visa photo tool
, you found it. Our photo generator will let you take a professional Malaysia visa photo in no time!
Malaysia visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Malaysian visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The dimensions of the photo are: 35x50 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,5 cm)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains allowed
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our malaysian visa photo tool
will change your photo accordingly.
We advise you to visit Malaysian embassy in Dublin, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Dublin, Cork or Limerick? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!