Austria visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Visa to Austria photo verification tool
will transform your selfie into a professional austrian visa photo.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo maker yourself!
Photo requirements for Austria visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Austrian visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong makeup should be avoided
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm) and the height of the photo is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Is a visa photo universal?
are not universal. Size of the visa photo may vary. For example, in the USA the dimensions are 2x2 inches, meanwhile in China a visa photo is expected to be 33x48 mm. Moreover, some countries may allow certain items or postures on a photo, whereas those may be banned in other countries.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our austrian visa photo cropping tool
will edit your photo accordingly.
We advise you to visit Austrian embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!