India online visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our indian online visa photo maker
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for India online visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo verification tool yourself!
Visa to India online - photo requirements
- The width of the photo is 190 px (Equivalents to 0,63 mm) and the height is 190 px (Equivalents to 0,63 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Indian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our India online visa photo maker
will transform your photo accordingly.
We advise you to visit Indian embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?