Ivory Coast visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The image will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Visa to Ivory Coast photo cropping tool
, you found it. Our photo maker will change your photo to a professional photo for ivory coast visa in no time!
Ivory Coast visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Ivory Coast visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #fcfcfc colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Ivory Coast visa must have the size of 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Ivory Coast photo tool
will transform your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Ivory Coast embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Ivory Coast
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!