Slovakia visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The picture will be positively verified by the diplomatic mission official whether it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Slovakia visa photo creator
, you found it. Our photo creator will let you take a professional slovakian visa photo in no time!
Visa to Slovakia - photo requirements
- The size of the photo are: 0,3x0,35 cm (Equivalents to 30x35 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Slovakian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, is permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Slovakia visa photo maker
will edit your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Slovakian embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Slovakia
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!