photo for thai visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Visa to Thailand photo creator
will transform your selfie into a professional thai visa photo.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo verification tool yourself!
Visa to Thailand - photo requirements
- The width of the photo is 2 inches (51 mm) and the height is 2 inches (Equivalents to 51 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Thai visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Thailand visa photo verification tool
will edit your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Thai embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?