Passport and Visa photos online maker APP, Trinidad and Tobago documents
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Take a picture
Quality pictures at hand.
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Quality pictures at your hand
Compliance check and image retouching service for your photos!
200% guarantee or money back
We return the money if your government authorities reject the photo
Passport Photo Online -
a passport photo app you can trust!
All your needs!
Fast and reliable
Sent to your home
Around the globe
An identity card serves as identification for every single citizen of a country. It is highly recommended that citizens renew an identity card before it comes to the expiration date, as everyone is required to hold an identity document.
This is also applicable to passports, though you only need a valid passport if planning to leave the country. A passport helps to verify our identity and nationality when traveling abroad.
Nationals from Trinidad and Tobago, like most people all around the world, need to obtain one photo or more when applying for either a Trinidad and Tobago identity card, or Trinidad and Tobago passport. This is highly important, as it is key for the identification of the document holder.
Though you must be aware that applicants are not required to submit any kind of photo, but a biometric photo complying with official requirements that were established by the national authorities. A biometric photo is that which helps identify a person, highlighting every single facial feature, and you are required to submit one every time you renew or apply for a passport, card, license or any other official document.
As you may know, biometric photos always need to meet some official requirements. Trinidad and Tobago Government establishes different specifications for biometric photos. You can learn more about photo guidelines in this article.
Trinidad and Tobago Photo Requirements
There exist different requirements depending on what you are applying for. For instance, a Trinidad and Tobago passport photo must meet the following specifications:
- Photo size: must be 2x2 inches.
- The photo must show the face of the applicant, as well as the head, the neck and the top of the shoulders.
- Photos must be taken in the last 6 months and show the current appearance of the passport applicant.
- Take your photo in front of a white and plain background.
- Top-quality photo: there should not be any shadows, blurrings, or any other flaws.
- Please, take off your glasses before taking the photo, so there are no reflections.
- Applicants cannot cover their head unless this is due to medical or religious motifs.
- Adopt a neutral facial expression. You cannot smile.
- Look straight at the camera, keeping your eyes open and your mouth closed.
Take into consideration that any biometric photo is different from the rest, so you should make sure you learn the specific requirements before submitting a wrong photo for a Trinidad and Tobago official document.
A great number of photos are rejected when applying for an official document as any particular specification has been dismissed or ignored. In the following section, you can learn about the most common errors when submitting a biometric photo.
Most Common Errors When Taking a Biometric Photo
It is extremely easy to commit a mistake when taking a biometric photo by yourself, as traditional photo booths are not able to provide their customers with comments concerning how to improve a photo or what rule is being dismissed. On the contrary, online photo booths can check photo validity easily so it’s quite recommended that, if willing to save some money and get a top-quality photo, you consider using an online photo booth, whether you are planning to take passport photos, ID photos or many others specified by local authorities.
In case you opt for taking your photo at a traditional photo booth, keep reading to learn what may happen to you, as it happened to many people. These are the most common mistakes when taking a photo by yourself:
- Photos are not recent enough. Remember that the photo you submit is at least taken in the last 6 months, as it needs to show your current appearance. In case your appearance has changed since you took the photo, it is also required to repeat it. It is the case of those who went through facial surgery, got a new tattoo on his/her face or neck, changed their hair color, etc.
- The applicant didn’t look straight at the camera, placed too close or too far from the camera, kept the eyes closed or the mouth partially open.
- Smiling is also forbidden! You should keep a neutral facial expression. Please, make sure you keep your beautiful smile for other kinds of photos.
- Photo size is not correct. Take into consideration that the required size for a Trinidad and Tobago passport photo is 2x2 inches (50x50 cms). Though you would not only need to consider correct photo dimensions for a passport photo. You must know that every single biometric photo (ID photo, driving license photo…) has specific requirements.
- Your photo is not top-quality. Biometric photos should be printed on professional photo paper and not contain any kind of flaws, such as blurrings, red-eye effect, stains, etc.
- Lighting is not good enough. This may produce shadows or any other flaws. We recommend you to take a photo benefiting from natural daylight and avoid taking it once the sun has gone down.
- The photo background is inappropriate. Remember that you need to take your photo in front of a plain and white background. We are aware of how hard it is to do this if you’re willing to take a Trinidad and Tobago passport photo on your own, instead of attending a traditional photo booth or professional photo studio. Nevertheless, Passport-Photo.online photo booth can erase your background and transform it to meet the official government requirements.
Read the following section to learn more about the best online photo booth in the market and start obtaining your photos from home and in a couple of minutes.
Passport Photo Online - Biometric Photos From Home
Traditional photo booths are outdated, that’s a fact, whereas professional photo studios are quite expensive and uncomfortable for many of us, as we would prefer to take a photo on our own and intimately. Today we bring you what may change your lives from now on. And that’s an online photo booth!
Wouldn’t you like to take as many photos as you like and choose the one you like the most? Wouldn’t you like to take biometric photos in a minute, from the comfort of your home? Or stop wasting your money? Online photo booths offer a similar service to professional photo studios while it prioritizes the quality of trustworthy photo service.
Or at least that’s what we do at Passport-Photo.Online. In contrast with other online photo booths, this photo editor guarantees that your photo will be accepted by the official authorities, as we are completely aware of the requirements your photo should meet and what they ask for in general. In the rare and unfortunate event that your photo is not accepted, you will get your money back and a new chance to get your photo. That’s simple!
How to obtain a photo by using an online photo booth
In this section, you can learn how to take a photo for any Trinidad and Tobago travel or identity document from home. Firstly, consider that you may choose the appropriate online photo booth, as not every single one provides its customers with an AI system and photo validity guarantee. Passport-Photo.online is a trustworthy photo editor, which you may use to get the perfect biometric photo, either from a Trinidad and Tobago passport, ID, curriculum, or LinkedIn profile among others. Take a look at the different photo options available at PPO website.
To create the perfect biometric photo with Passport Photo Online, follow these steps:
- Choose whether you would like to use the Passport Photo Online website or its app, available both at GooglePlay or AppStore.
- Choose the document you are planning to apply for. PPO has hundreds of photo options available. Apart from taking a photo for a Trinidad and Tobago official document, you can also choose to do it for any other country.
- Read a few instructions. We will provide you with some recommendations regarding how to take the appropriate photo (e.g., the distance you should place from the camera, how to look at the camera, what clothes to avoid wearing, etc.). It will only take you a minute, we promise.
- Once you are aware of these photo requirements, you can upload a photo and wait till PPO checks its validity.
- In case the photo was not correctly taken as some of the instructions were disregarded you will be asked to repeat your photo. If it was correctly taken, the photo editor will start arranging the necessary changes.
- Your photo will be converted in a minute. We are erasing the photo background, transforming it into a white and plain background, adapting your photo to the required photo dimensions, and making sure that every single photo requirement is met.
- Ready! Your photo is ready to download in digital format and print in postcard size for an extremely low price. Or if you prefer, we can also send the photos in paper form to your address.
Why should I use Passport-Photo.online?
Firstly, we are aware of official photo requirements from any country. as we study to make sure our clients get the appropriate photo for their application. So keep calm, your application will be accepted. On the contrary, you will get your money back.
Furthermore, our Ai system enables the photo editor to detect mistakes and examine photo validity thoroughly.
Using Passport-Photo.online, you won’t save just time but money, as it is way cheaper than a traditional photo booth or a professional photo studio.
On the other hand, people usually get a bit comfortable with photographers or stress because you need to choose between 3 horrible shots when using a traditional photo booth. If using an online photo booth, you can relax and try to get the perfect photo without any pressure.
Also, you can either download your photo in digital format or ask us to send the photos in paper form to your address.
Start benefiting from the best online photo booth ever! :)
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 30761