photo for Djibouti visa
Looking for Djiboutian Visa Photo size and requirements
is difficult? Leave it to us! Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for djiboutian visa Our Djibouti visa photo verification tool
will change your photo to a photo for Djibouti visa in the blink of an eye!
Djibouti visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Djiboutian visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The dimensions of the photo are: 51x51 mm (Equivalents to 2x2 inches)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is allowed
- Strong make-up is to be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm. Once you choose a specific visa photo, our djiboutian visa photo creator
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Djiboutian embassy in Pretoria, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Bioemfontein? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!