Equatorial Guinea visa photo
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the diplomatic mission of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper. Looking for a Visa to Equatorial Guinea photo creator
? Our photo tool will let you take a equatorial guinean visa photo that meets all the requirements!
Equatorial Guinean visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Equatorial Guinea visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, is permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Equatorial Guinea visa must have the size of 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 3,5x4,5 cm)
Differences in visa photos size and requirements Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm. Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Equatorial Guinea photo creator
will transform your selfie accordingly.
We advise you to visit Equatorial Guinean embassy in Pretoria, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Bioemfontein, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?