Gabon visa photo
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the diplomatic mission of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper.
Looking for a Gabon visa photo cropping tool
? Our photo maker will let you take a photo for Gabon visa that meets all the requirements!
Photo requirements for Gabon visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Gabonese visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- The size of the photo are: 35x35 mm (0,35x0,35 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our gabonese visa photo tool
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Gabonese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?