How to get a Harvard University ID card?
The Harvard ID card provides access to many useful facilities on campus. To issue a card, you have to submit a photo in an online application on the Harvard Campus Service Center site. If you submit the photo in time, you can receive the Harvard ID card when you arrive to study and use it right away! Don’t forget that you need to bring a government-issued photo ID to receive your card. The procedure is very simple but there are some Harvard ID photo requirements you should follow.
Harvard ID photo requirements
- The photo should be in color
- Your face should be fully visible and placed in the center of the photo
- The eyes should be visible and open
- The background needs to be smooth and white
- There needs to be enough lighting
- It should be cropped from above the top of the head to the collarbone
- The photo size must be 280px x 296px and the file can not exceed 50KB
- Other people or objects can’t be present on the photo
- You should take a photo without sunglasses or hats
- There should not be shadows on the photo or glare on your glasses
- The clothing should not obscure your face
Who can get a Harvard ID card?
- Active faculty
- Post docs
How to replace a Harvard ID?
In order to replace a Harvard ID card, you will have to fill out a Temporary ID Card Request form at the Widener Library Privileges Desk. After the information about the lost card will be updated in the HOLLIS circulation system, you will be sent to the Campus Service Center to get another card. There is a charge for a lost card.
If you want to save time and get an ID photo that meets all the requirements, let us prepare you a great Harvard ID photo in just a few seconds!