Nepal visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Visa to Nepal photo verification tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for Nepal visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo cropping tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Nepalese visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Nepalese visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The dimensions of the photo are: 2x2 inches (51x51 mm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Nepal photo creator
will transform your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Nepalese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?