photo for Norway visa
Looking for Norwegian Visa Photo size and requirements
Leave it to us! Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional norwegian visa photo
Our Norway visa photo verification tool
will let you take a photo for norwegian visa in the blink of an eye!
Visa to Norway - photo requirements
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (0,35 cm) and the height of the photo is 45 mm (0,45 cm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Norwegian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Norway visa photo tool
will edit your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Norwegian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?