Suriname visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Suriname visa photo verification tool
will transform your selfie into a professional Suriname visa photo.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Surinamese visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Surinamese visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The size of the photo are: 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Suriname photo creator
will transform your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Surinamese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?