Personal data refers to information about you as an individual, either directly or indirectly ("Personal Data").
The legal basis for processing your personal data is a contract - Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), ("GDPR"). The legal basis for processing your personal data also includes the legitimate interest of the data controller - Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which involves collecting information that allows the data controller to continuously improve the quality of services provided within the Mobile Application and the Service and to tailor their functionalities to the needs of the User, as well as your consent - Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
If you have questions regarding your User account, how the service operates, or need assistance, please use the email: email@example.com.
There may be a need to authenticate the identity of the User seeking assistance before addressing their request, for both their safety and ours.
We collect and store the following data about Users:
Information provided by the User:
- Information necessary to provide the Service;
- Information necessary for issuing an invoice if the User requests one;
- Information received during the complaint process, if the User files a complaint;
- Information received while providing User support in using the Service.
Information from other sources:
Among the entities that can be such a source of data, one can include, for example:
- Payment service providers who provide us with up-to-date information about the payment method based on the relationship they have with the User, as well as data such as first and last name, address details, type and expiration date of the card, part of the card number, tokens for payment processing.
Purpose and Duration of Data Processing
The aforementioned information is used and processed for the purposes of 1) fulfilling the contract/service, 2) meeting the legal obligations of PhotoAiD S.A., such as issuing or storing invoices, responding to complaints, ensuring warranties, 3) pursuing claims or defending against claims, and 4) for analytical and statistical purposes - to continuously improve the quality of services provided within the Mobile Application and the Service and to tailor their functionalities to the needs of the User.
This information is stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed, particularly for the period in which we are obliged to store the data or fulfill other legal obligations, or for the period of limitation of claims.
Disclosure of Data
As a general rule, we do not sell, share, or transfer the collected information to other entities, unless the obligation to disclose arises from universally applicable legal provisions, or when the User's data is needed to provide services to Users or to improve the quality of services provided within the Mobile Application and the Service and to tailor their functionalities to the User's needs, for specific purposes and under the conditions described below:
Service Providers: Entities entrusted with processing your personal data fall into the category of providers of infrastructural solutions, IT, entities collecting user feedback on our products or us, including for the purpose of personalizing and optimizing our service or improving our services.
These entities may process your personal data in accordance with GDPR, in a third country. They may also use further entities to process your personal data, which will process it in a third country.
Payment Service Providers: PhotoAiD S.A., for the purpose of executing payments through your chosen electronic payment intermediary, will provide them with your personal data to the extent necessary.
Countries Other Than Your Country of Residence: We may also share your data with entities located in countries other than your country of residence. Therefore, your personal data may be subject to different privacy protection regulations than those in your country of residence.
We may transfer your personal data to public authorities upon their legitimate request.
User Rights and User Information
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- Correct any incorrect data;
- Request the deletion of data in circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- Request the restriction of data processing in cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Object to data processing in cases indicated in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- Transfer the data provided;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
The privacy of minors is especially important. For this reason, no part of the Service is intended for persons under the age of 16.
Cookies and Online Advertising
Acceptance of These Terms