Passport Photo Online
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload a photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Take a picture
Quality pictures at hand.
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Quality pictures at your hand
Compliance check and image retouching service for your photos!
200% guarantee or money back
We return the money if your government authorities reject the photo
Passport Photo Online -
a passport photo app you can trust!
All your needs!
Fast and reliable
Sent to your home
Around the globe
Passport photo app for your Australian documents
Passport-photo.online is an online app that works just like a passport photo booth. Our digital tool is a fully automatic passport photo creator, which allows you to quickly, simply and easily take pictures for any official document. The types of photo available include; driving license photo, australian passport photo or visa photo (all biometric photos). On our website, in addition to a tool that helps you take professional photos for your document, you will also find details of current requirements, guidelines, sizes and useful tips on how to successfully take various document photos, quickly and easily.
Passport photo and visa photo online - passport size photo maker
With Passport-photo.online, you no longer need to look for a photographer or try to edit a photo on your own. Have you asked yourself the question - “where can I go to get a visa or passport photo near me?” Well, now you can take a photo for your ID, passport or visa at home - online! So much more convenient.
Passport photo software
You will need a passport photo, when you apply for a personal document, like a passport, a visa, an ID card, or a driving licence. You do not need to visit a professional photographer to take a suitable picture. You can easily use our passport photo app at home! Read the specifications below and ask someone to take a picture of you. Then use our online photo application, which will prepare and adjust your passport photo to meet all requirements.
Passport photo online - requirements for Australia
The standard dimensions of the Australian passport photo are 45-50 mm in height and 35-40 mm in width. The size of your face from chin to crown can be up to a maximum of 36mm, with a minimum of 32mm. The photo must be taken face on and you must be looking directly at the camera. Your facial expression must be neutral, your mouth closed, eyes open and clearly visible. The photo should not be more than 6 months old and must be taken against a plain neutral, light coloured background with no shadows and the lighting must be consistent. Glasses are only allowed for medical reasons, which must be supported by a certificate from your doctor. The photo needs to be printed on high quality photo paper, it must be sharp and in focus, without scratches, stains, or wrinkles. You cannot alter or retouch the photo in any way.
Our online passport photo checker prepares photos for passports and other identity documents for almost all countries, so you can use it wherever you are and wherever you want to travel. Additionally, we guarantee that your photo will be accepted.
Visa photo online
You can prepare your Australian Visa photo with our app, saving you time, which you can spend with your friends and family and money, which you can put towards your holiday. If you need a visa photo for any other country, just ask someone to take a picture of you and upload it to the relevant page in our online photo tool. We can handle the photo dimensions and background - our visa photo checker will adjust the picture to the requirements of the country you plan to visit. For example, if you need a visa to travel to Russia, go to the Russian Visa photo tool in Passport-photo.online. It is very simple and quick, so you can save lots of time and money.
Driving licence photo online
The standard dimensions of Australian driving licence photos must be: 35mm x 45mm in height and width. All driving licences need to have biometric photos, which are also used in passports or IDs. Our driver licence photo tool is now ready to prepare and adjust pictures to all Australian document specifications. Ask a friend to take a picture of you and upload it to the app. In just a few minutes, your photo will be ready and a printable version of your image will be sent via email.
ID photo online
Sometimes you need a photo to apply for an ID card, student card or monthly travelcard for public transport. Although it’s a brilliant idea to take your own photo, do bear in mind that there may be different specifications for different documents. That’s why our ID photo app is so great! First, check what kind of photo you need and ask someone to take it. After taking the picture, upload it to our ID photo app, which will adjust and crop the photo so it will meet all requirements for your specific document.
Instant passport, visa or driving licence photo for Australia
You sometimes might think of taking a passport or a visa photo at home. Actually, it is a great idea! We have prepared a DIY guidebook on how to make these photos at home using your smartphone and the Internet.
In this guide you will learn:
- how to pose for a document picture,
- what to wear for a passport photo,
- the most common mistakes people make when taking a photo, and how to avoid them.
How to take your passport, visa, ID or driving licence photo at home
Simply upload your photo or take it with your phone and our photo app will edit it so that it meets all the ID, passport or visa photo requirements nationally, as well as the international standards ICAO9303. The AI checks your facial expression and the photo cropping tool cuts the photo to the right size. In addition, the passport photo background remover automatically changes the background to make it uniform and of the right colour. So all you need to do is take a photo, which a few seconds after uploading will become a professional photo for the document you need. You will see for yourself that, at home with Passport-photo.online, you can take a picture just like a professional photographer. Give our passport photo app a go - right now!
If you decide to take an Australian passport photo online, you should read this guide, which will help you to prepare a perfect picture.
- First of all, you need to ask someone to take a photo of you.
- Choose a room in your house where the lighting will be uniform. Stand at a distance of about 0.5 m from the wall and get your friend to stand 1.5m in front of you or place your phone on a tripod that distance away.
- The photo must be taken face on, so stand straight in front of the camera and look directly into the lens. Do not tilt your head. Your eyes need to be open, with your mouth closed. Ensure you maintain a neutral expression. Make sure your face is 100% visible.
- After taking some photos, select the best one and upload it to our online photo validator, which will adjust your picture to the requirements.
- Your perfect passport photo will be sent to you via email in seconds.
What to wear for a passport photo?
You should stand in front of a white or light grey background. Do not wear any glasses. Make sure your eyes are open. Do not wear a cap, a hat, or any headgear. The only exception is headgear which is for religious or medical purposes, but make sure it does not cover your face or create shadows on the photo. The oval of your face needs to be fully visible.
You should not wear any accessories like headphones or sunglasses, because they can affect the photo’s biometrics. If you want to wear your earrings or a necklace, that is fine, as long as your jewellery does not affect the photo by covering your face or creating reflections..
Passport, visa or ID photos - common mistakes
There are some common mistakes in passport (visas, ID) photos, which may cause your application to be rejected. Bear in mind that the requirements may be different depending on the kind of document you are applying for. Here are the top 5 most common mistakes you can make when taking an Australian passport (visas, ID) photo:
- Bad format or dimensions. The Australian passport photo should be 45-50 mm in height and 35-40 mm in width. Before applying make sure you know the photo requirements.
- A wide smile. You should not show any facial expressions when taking a biometric photo.
- The photo is older than six months. It is a requirement that your photo is a recent one.
- Low resolution and low quality of the photo. This is a very common mistake. The picture cannot be pixelated, blurred, or damaged in any other way.
- You do not look straight into the camera or have an open mouth or closed eyes.
Passport photo maker online - your digital ID photo app
Our online passport application helps you to make a perfect passport photo. In the following points, we describe what our photo validator can do.
- The passport photo tool converts the photo to the appropriate size according to the document requirements, giving it the appropriate resolution and dimensions.
- The application removes the background completely, making it applicable for the document. Most often it is a white or light background, however there are documents that require a blue one. In all cases the application will automatically change the color of the background to the correct one.
- The passport photo editor properly crops and frames the entire photo. As a result, the face is centered in the photo and positioned according to the requirements of the document.
- This tool is a validator which then checks your digital passport photo against all the requirements for the document. Our app uses artificial intelligence to check whether there are any shadows in the photo (on the shoulders, face, or background), whether the head is centered in the photo (not tilted), whether the eyes are open wide enough, etc.
Passport photo app for iPhone
Our online photo app is up and running for iOS, so iPhone users can install it directly from the app store. Please check out our excellent reviews! You can prepare your Australian passport/visa/ID photo in a few minutes using our photo booth app on iOS.
Passport photo app for Android
We also have our online photo application running for Android users. You can go to Google Play and download our app, which will help you to prepare and adjust your Australian passport photo. You can install our passport photo app for Android on the following mobiles: Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, HTC etc.
Passport Photo Online - the ultimate ID photo software!
Here are 5 important reasons why you should take your Australian passport, visa or ID photo at home and use our online app:
- You can save time. It is much faster to use your smartphone than rely on other options;
- You can save money. It is a lot cheaper than using other options, such as pharmacies, photo booths or photo studios;
- You can take an unlimited number of photos. You can take as many shots as you want and choose which picture you like the most;
- The photo app has a built-in validator, which checks the photo requirements for your document, e.g. for an Australian passport photo;
And last, but not least, you have a 100% guarantee that your photo will be accepted.
Australian passport photo, visa photo and ID photo booth
Every day we help people take thousands of photos for their ID cards, passports, driving licenses or student IDs. We know all the exact requirements for all types of photos. Each photo taken through our service is guaranteed to be accepted by the office that issues the documents - regardless of whether you apply for a given document traditionally on paper or through the Internet (online). Let yourself be impressed and check out our fantastic service!!
Our company’s mission is to make sure that every person, regardless of where they are at a given time and place, can take a professional, high quality and legally compliant photo. In addition, Passport-photo.online works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and your photo is ready - not in 5 minutes, but in several seconds.
So whether you need a photo for yourself, a baby or a small child - you can save time, money and energy by using Passport-photo.online!
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 30940