photo for the United States visa Visa Photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application. The picture will be positively verified by the diplomatic mission official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online. If you are looking for a the United States visa photo tool
, you found it. Our photo creator will let you take a professional photo for u.s. visa in no time!
Visa to the United States - photo requirements
- The dimensions of the photo are: 2x2 inches (Equivalents to 51x51 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The U.S. visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Is a visa photo universal? Visa photos
are not universal. Size of the visa photo may vary. For example, in the USA the dimensions are 2x2 inches, meanwhile in China a visa photo is expected to be 33x48 mm. Moreover, some countries may allow certain items or postures on a photo, whereas those might be prohibited in other countries. Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to the United States photo verification tool
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit U.S. embassy in Manila, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Quezon City, Davao City, Caloocan or Cebu City, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?