Does a $14,99 CVS passport photo sound expensive to you? We have the solution! With a simple trick, you can get a CVS passport photo for only 23¢!
How to use our CVS photo coupons?A lot of people try to save on CVS photo printing because $14,99 for a CVS passport photo might be too expensive, and we agree. That’s why we propose you to use our CVS coupons trick and save over 97% on CVS photo prints. This lifehack will help you get more US passport photos with just 23¢! All you need to do is to download our passport photo app or use the editing and cropping tool on the Passport Photo Online site to take a photo or upload an existing one from your phone or computer and let our special AI algorithm transform it into a professional passport photo that meets all the official US passport photo requirements. You will receive a 4 CVS passport photo template that is ready to be printed for the price of one 4×6 photo. You don’t need any CVS promo code or CVS coupons now that you know this lifehack! Check our useful article to compare the prices in different stores and get the cheapest passport photo possible!
Get a cheap passport photo using CVS printingLet’s clarify the steps you need to follow in order to save on printing your US passport photo at the CVS photo center:
- 1. Download our photo booth app or proceed to the Passport photo Online site.
- 2. Take a photo and upload it.
- 3. Let the tool do its job and you will receive a professional US passport photo template that is ready to be printed at the closest CVS photo center.
- 4. Look for a CVS near you or use our Premium Service to have the US passport photo delivered at our door.
- 5. Download the free passport photo or purchase the Premium one.