Find where to print your passport photos cheaply!
Get the perfect biometric photo in 3 minutes or less.
Check out just how simple it is!
That's the only thing you need to do. Snap or upload a photo - we'll take care of the rest.
Artificial Intelligence will check your photo, crop it to the right size and remove the background.
Our Photo Expert will make additional verification to check if your photo meets the official requirements.
You can download a digital version and order a printout which we will send within 2-4 days. Delivery is free!
Take a biometric photo conveniently without leaving home
You save time and money
Don't waste time, effort or money. You can take your passport photo without leaving home.
Over 1 million people have used our services within the past 10 years. Our Photo Experts are available 24/7.
We guarantee the authorities will accept your photo(s) or we will refund double your purchase cost!
Take as many photo shots as you want - you pay only when you are satisfied.
Taking a photo for your ID has never been so easy.
Follow these simple instruction to take the perfect ID photo.
The distance between the face and the camera should be about 40 cm. Ideally the photo should be taken by the other person.
Place your face in front of the lens. Hold the camera at eye level and keep neutral face expression.
Stand facing the light source, for example an exposed window. The background will be cut out, don't worry about it.
There are plenty of places where you can take and print your US passport photo, however, not all of them are able to step up to the task in each aspect. What is the cheapest way to print photos? Which cheapest printing service offers the best quality? Read our review to find out where to get your cheapest photo prints and inexpensive passport photos!
Just a few years ago, people had to go to a photography studio, pay over $15 and wait to get their passport photos printed. Today, getting a US passport photo is easier than ever. You can go to your local photo printing services such as a pharmacy, shipping store, post office or warehouse club and have a passport photo taken and printed for you. The question is: is the cheapest way to get a passport photo worth the price? How much do Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, Costco, USPS, and other places charge for a US passport photo? Is it possible to find the cheapest way to print documents and a passport photo? Continue reading to discover a hack that will help you save a lot on US passport photos!
Getting a passport photo at AAA, Duane Reade, USPS or another store or pharmacy seems like a good idea, but here are some reasons why we don’t recommend it:
Whereas these services are pretty convenient, there is an even more convenient and cheaper way to get US passport photos! We will go over some printing services in more detail below and you can decide for yourself what is the best place to get your passport photo.
1. The Walgreens photo center allows you to take and print a photo in the photo department or using the Walgreens photo kiosk. It takes 1-2 hours for the Walgreens passport photos to be processed and printed. The Walgreens photo printing service costs $14.99 for 2 US passport photos, which is not cheap.
2. The CVS photo print department allows you to edit and print your US passport photo at a local CVS photo kiosk. CVS passport photos cost $14.99, not cheap as well.
3. You can also upload a passport photo to the Walmart photo center site and pick up a printed version at your local Walmart. The Walmart printing services cost $7.44 for Walmart passport photos.
4. Costco printing services can help you get a passport photo, but you will need a membership. The Costco photo prices are $4.99 for a set of 4 Costco passport photos.
5. You can upload and print passport photos at Target after registering on the site. The Target photo prices are high – $12.99 for a set of 2 Target passport photos.
6. Another solution to get a passport photo is using FedEx services. The FedEx passport photos can be taken directly in the office. The FedEx passport photo cost is $14.95, but you can use the FedEx printing coupon trick you’ll find in this article.
7. You can take a passport photo at the closest USPS office you can find. USPS passport photos cost $15. You can apply for a passport at the same place.
8. There are thousands of Rite Aid stores (now Walgreens) that offer Rite Aid photo printing services. They allow you to print your Rite Aid passport photo at the closest Rite Aid photo center.
9. The UPS stores can also help you with the preparation of UPS passport photos. You will need to make an online appointment to make sure the services are available. The UPS store printing price is $11.99.
10. The AAA passport services are a popular alternative for passport photo preparation. The AAA passport photos cost $15 for non-members. Duane Reade is a drugstore with over 250 locations across the U.S. The Duane Reade passport photo cost is the same as at Walgreens – $14.99, because they are owned by Walgreens.
If you want to get a passport photo as cheaply as possible, here is our tip! You can download our passport photo app or go to the Passport Photo Online site, take and upload your passport photo and let the photo lab app edit it so that it meets all the passport photo requirements. You will be able to review the passport photo and, when you’re happy, you can download it as a 4 × 6 template with more passport photos on it. Then, you can visit the closest store to print the 4 × 6 templates as a simple photo and save up to 97% of a passport photo price. Use our lifehack and get the cheapest passport photo possible!
Use our Premium Service so that our professionals will review the photo and make sure it’s perfect. We will ensure that the photo is edited correctly and has the right background. Moreover, if you can’t find a store or pharmacy close to you, we can send you the printed US passport photo, so it will be shipped right at your door. Our Premium Passport Photo-Mail Service also includes a 200% money-back return in case the photo is not accepted at the office where you apply for the document you need – all that for just $6.99!
Use our tip and get your inexpensive passport photo by editing an image in our app and printing it at a local store or photo center. You can also opt to have the photos sent to your home. Compare the prices in the table below and you will see how much you can save on your US passport photo by preparing it in a smart way!
|Store||Price for a passport photo||Price for a 4×6 print|
|Rite Aid||From $7||From 19¢|
Nowadays there are plenty of options to passport photos, including some post offices, Walgreens, Walmart, UPS stores, or your local AAA office. These options are great, but if time and money saving is important for you, then we definitely recommend using our app to take your photos as it’s a lot cheaper, faster, and convenient – you don’t have to leave your house to take passport photos and you get an unlimited amount of takes. On top of that, you can be sure your picture will meet the necessary passport photo requirements or get a double refund!
Last update: 12/5/22