photo for Spain visa
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the diplomatic mission of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper. Looking for a Visa to Spain photo verification tool
? Our photo cropping tool will change your photo to a photo for spanish visa that meets all the requirements!
Spanish visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Spain visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #fcfcfc colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Spain visa must have the dimensions of 35x45 mm (3,5x4,5 cm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions. Once you choose a specific visa document, our spanish visa photo creator
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Spanish embassy in Pretoria, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Bioemfontein, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?