photo for China visa
Taking the right photo for Chinese Visa
might turn out to be difficult.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for chinese visa!
Our chinese visa photo tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Chinese visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The China visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Visa to China must have the size of 33x48 mm (Equivalents to 0,33x0,48 cm)
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our China visa photo cropping tool
will transform your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Chinese embassy in Ottawa, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to China
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!