China online visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photograph will be positively verified by the diplomatic mission official whether it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Visa to China online photo generator
, you found it. Our photo tool will provide you with a professional photo for China online visa in no time!
Visa to China online - photo requirements
- The size of the photo are: 1,18x1,57 mm (Equivalents to 354x472 px)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Chinese visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, is permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to China online photo generator
will transform your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Chinese embassy in Canberra, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Sydney, Canbeerra or Melbourne, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?