Digital passport photo booth near me
Looking for the photo studio nearby to get a Canadian passport photo
? Fortunately, you don’t have to visit any photo studio, you can make it without leaving your place. All you have to do is take a selfie or ask someone to take a picture of you with your phone. Next, upload it on this web page. Our photo cropping service
and background eraser
, will prepare your Canadian passport photo in 3 seconds! Then, you will be able to download the digital version and a ready-to-print passport photo template.
Requirements for Passport Photo Printing at nearest photo store
Regardless the place (It could be a local photo studio in Toronto, passport photo point in Montreal, Walmart store in Calgary, or passport photo booth in Ottawa) where the Canadian passport photo is taken, it has to meet the official requirements for passport photos.
Below you can find some useful instructions on how to take a biometric photo for official documents that will meet the requirements.
Canadian passport photo near me guidelines
- Stand close to wall to minimize shadows
- It is good to take the picture from a distance of about 1 meter.
- Turn off overhead lighting to eliminate shadows
- Look straight at the camera.
- The head must be neither twisted nor tilted in any direction, look straight ahead.
- Make sure that the hair does not cover the face or even the eyebrows.
- Photo should include shoulders and some space above head
- You must have a neutral facial expression.
- Do not wear jewellery, hat or headphones
- Note that the camera lens should be placed at eye level
- Size of the Canadian passport photo has to be exactly 50x70mm - But don’t worry about it - our photo cropping tool will crop it accordingly.
- Clear background (we will correct background automatically for you)
Best Passport Photos Near me
Best Photo is the photo you look good in. The photographer at the store will not always be patient enough. Usually, you have to choose from 2 or 3 shots. If you want to look great on your passport photo you'd better make a selfie
and repeat it as many times as you want. After each shot you'll see a free preview of the cropped photo.
Passport Photo Printing at home
If you don't have a printer - there are lots of local printing services near you. You don’t need a photo studio around! No matter if you are in Kitchener, Victoria or Oshawa, you can always find a Walmart or Costco photo center where you can print out passport photos.
Just remember that you should print the passport photo template as a 10x15 cm (4x6 inch) postcard. The cost will be very low (about $0.25). The Canadian passport photo template can be prepared on this page.
Can I apply for Canadian passport online?
Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to apply for Canadian passport online
, however you don’t have to do it in person - you can apply for Canadian passport by mail. However, in both cases you will need to deliver 2 identical passport photos (5x7 cm size). Don’t forget to write on the back of the photos the date when they were taken and the name of the photo studio
Can I print the photo template at Walmart or Costco nearby?
Definitely yes. Here are instructions how to do it and get 4 Canadian passport size photos nearby for about $0.25:
- 1. Upload your photo on this page
- 2. Download ready-to-print template
- 3. Visit the nearest Costco or nearest Walmart
- 4. Print it out as 10x15cm (4x6 inch) postcard
Canadian Passport Photo Printing Near Me
Can’t find any Walmart or Costco store around you?
Don't worry, if there is none in your neighbourhood, or the work hours do not suit you. The passport photo template is universal - you can print it out in any printing store. If it isn't possible either, you can order a printout delivered to your home
within our Premium Passport Photo Service. Save time and money!
Digital Passport Photo in my city
As we mentioned above there is no reason to do it locally. The beauty of the Internet is that you can be in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Quebec city, Hamilton, or Halifax and get the same standard service online.
Remember to stay safe and #StayAtHome.