dutch visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photograph will be positively verified by the embassy official whether it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a the Netherlands visa photo verification tool
, you found it. Our photo maker will transform your photo to a professional photo for dutch visa in no time!
Photo requirements for the Netherlands visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Dutch visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- The height of the photo is 45 mm (0,45cm) and the width is 35 mm (0,35 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our the Netherlands visa photo generator
will edit your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Dutch embassy in Dublin, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in Dublin, Cork or Limerick, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?