Australian digital passport photo booth near me
Using Google to find a photo studio nearby to get a Australian passport photo
? Luckily, you don’t have to visit any photo studio, you can get it staying at home. Simply take a selfie or ask someone to take a photo of you with your phone. Next, upload the picture on this web page. Our photo editor
and background removal tool
, will prepare your Australian passport photo in 3 seconds! Then, you will be able to download the digital version and a ready-to-print passport photo template (which will get you 4 passport size printouts).
Requirements for Passport Photo Printing at nearest photo store
Regardless the place (It could be a Kwik Kopy store in Syndey, passport photo point in Melbourne, local photo studio in Perth, or passport photo booth in Brisbane) where the photo for Australian passport is taken, it has to meet the official requirements for passport photos.
Keep reading to find some useful instructions on how to take a biometric photo meeting the requirements for official documents.
Australian passport photo near me guidelines
- Stand close to wall to minimize shadows
- It is good to take the picture from a distance of about 1 meter.
- Turn off overhead lighting to eliminate shadows
- Look straight at the camera.
- The head must be neither twisted nor tilted in any direction, look straight ahead.
- Make sure that the hair does not cover the face or even the eyebrows.
- Photo should include shoulders and some space above head
- You must have a neutral facial expression.
- Do not wear jewellery, hat or headphones
- Note that the camera lens should be placed at eye level
- Size of the Australian passport photo has to be between 35-45mm and 40-50mm - But don’t worry about it - our photo cropping tool will crop it accordingly to the standard 35x45mm size.
- Clear background (we will correct background automatically for you)
Best Passport Photos Near me
Best Passport Photo is the one that meets the official requirements and the one you look good in. The photographer at the photo studio will not always be patient enough. Usually, you have to choose from 2-3 photo shots. If you want to look great on your passport photo you'd better make a selfie
and repeat it as many times as you want, so that you could choose the best shot. After each photo shot you'll see a free preview of the cropped photo.
Passport Photo Printing at home
If you don't have a printer - there are a lot of local photo-copying stores around you. You don’t need a photo studio around! It doesn’t matter whether you are in Adelaide, Canberra or Newcastle, you can always find a Kwik Kopy or Vicroads photo point where you can print out passport photos.
Just remember that you should print the passport photo template as a 10x15 cm postcard. The cost at Kwik Kopy may vary since it is a franchised organisation, but it will be very low (usually not more than 0.30$). On Snapfish.com the cost of a 10x15 size photo is 0.15$. The Australian passport photo template can be prepared on this page.
Can I print the photo template at Kwik Kopy nearby?
Definitely yes. Here are instructions how to do it and get 4 Australian passport size photos nearby for about $0.25:
- 1. Upload the photo on this page
- 2. Download ready-to-print passport photo template
- 3. Visit the nearest Kwik Kopy
- 4. Print it out as a 10x15cm photo (postcard size)
Australian Passport Photo Printing Near Me
Can’t find any Kwik Kopy store or Vicroads photo point around you?
Don't worry, if there is none in your neighbourhood, or the work hours do not suit you. The passport photo template is universal - you can print it out in any printing store. If it isn't possible either, you can order a printout delivered to your home
within our Premium Passport Photo Service. Save time and money!
Digital Passport Photo in my city
As we mentioned above there is no reason to do it at a photo studio. The beauty of the 21st century is that you can be in Gold Coast, Wollongong, Logan city, or Geelong and get the same service online.
Remember to stay safe and #StayAtHome.