Passport Photos in Sydney
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload a photo
Take a photo or upload one from your mobile gallery. Follow our guidelines to meet all the requirements.
Get your photo verified
Let AI fine-tune your photo. Order your picture, and have it verified by an expert to ensure 100% compliance.
Enjoy your photo
Download your digital photo instantly, or have your printouts delivered to your doorstep for free!
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Digital photo within a few seconds or printouts shipping to your home.
Skills and experience
Over 16 million people have used our services within 7 years.
Worth every penny
Our prices are more attractive than many photographers, and you won't even need to leave your house!
Passport photo in Sydney near me
Width: 35 mm
Height: 45 mm
Is it suitable for online submission?
Image definition parameters
Head height: 37 mm
Top of the Photo to Top of the Hair: 3 mm
Is it printable?
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Passport photo in Sydney near me
Get a passport photograph in Sydney quickly!
Looking for an easier and more affordable way to take your Australian passport photo in Sydney? Try Passport Photo Online. With our convenient platform, you can take your photo at home and save time and money compared to traditional photo stores like Officeworks or Kmart. Plus, we offer a range of options including the popular Kmart passport photo.
Passport pictures near me in Sydney
It is true that you can find photobooths and photographers everywhere, but taking your passport picture with Passport Photo Online is more convenient. With our help, you will take your Australian passport photographs at a low price and within just a few seconds! And there's more! This system is also very easy to use, so we advise you to give it a try.
The application for the Australian passport
To complete the application for the Australian passport, you will always need 2 paper passport photos. No matter if you have started your application online or not, you must bring these 2 identical and recent (less than 6 months old) photos to the Australia Post Outlet of Sydney or the nearest Australian diplomatic or consular mission.
The 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 3,5x4,5 cm) of the pictures must be 35x45mm. Save time by making sure you have the proper ones in advance, and see whether you can prepare a passport photo anywhere in Sydney. Stop wasting time and money by ordering your passport photos online on our website.
Apply for the Australian passport online! Don’t waste time in a Sydney post outlet!
On the Australian government webpage, you can apply online for your Australian passport. Since it is a government site, you don't have to worry about your own safety. You can choose this option whether you are applying for the first time or whether you have to renew it.
The online application must then be printed and submitted to the Australia Post Outlet in Sydney. You also have to submit your birth certificate, an ID document, an Australian citizenship certificate, and 2 identical passport photographs.
What are you waiting for? Choose the online application to save time and go to the Australia Post outlet simply to bring your documents! You won’t have to go there to take a blank application form, since you have already filled it online.
There’s nothing difficult in the form to fill, nonetheless, there might be some confusion about the official specifications of the passport photograph. There are indeed a list of rules to follow for the Australian passport photo. The short tutorial on Passport Photo Online will give you all the answers you need so that you can prepare an ideal passport photo in a heartbeat. Give it a try and create your Australian passport picture at home or any other place in Sydney.
Australian passport photo requirements
- Dimensions of an Australian passport photo: 35-40mm x 45-50mm.
- Size of the face from chin to crown: minimum 32 mm / maximum 36mm. Shoulders must be included.
- Avoid selfies and ask someone for help: this person must stand at a distance of 1 m from you.
- Shadows are not acceptable, so avoid them with the help of good lighting.
- Your head got to be in the center of the shot, straight and not tilted, with your gaze directed into the lens.
- Your hair should leave your face entirely uncovered.
- The background color ought to be uniform white or light gray (we will change it for you).
- Only a neutral expression is acceptable: smiling, laughing, or frowning will cause the declination of your application.
- Take off your glasses. You can have them on your passport picture only if you can't take them off for medical causes and you have a certificate that proves it.
- Don't wear jewelry: it can create shadows and reflections or hide some part of your face.
- The only accepted head covering is the one you wear daily for religious reasons and it ought to be plain-colored. Any other head covering is not accepted.
- Your eyes and the camera lens have to be at the same level.
Passport photos in Sydney? - fast, cheap, and easy!
Thanks to our photo editor, you can prepare your picture at home using your phone. Ask a friend to help you take the photograph, follow the Australian passport photograph official specifications, and photograph! At this stage, you just have to upload the shot into our system and you will quickly see the final version of your passport photo.
What exactly can our passport photo editor do for you?
- If necessary, it will automatically change the original background into one that completely matches the official requirements. This means your pic will have a uniform white or a light grey background. So, don’t get upset about it when taking the photo!
- Your photograph will be cropped to the official dimensions by our photo cropping tool. You will then be given a template of the passport photo with the correct dimensions and you can get it printed anytime you need.
- The photo checker guarantees the conformity of your facial expression, the position of your head, the lighting, and any other elements. It will let you know if your photograph contains some errors so that you can immediately take another pic.
How to print a digital passport picture in Sydney?
Just upload a photo on our webpage: immediately it will be checked and you will be able to download your passport picture, get it on your e-mail or order a printed photo. In this case, in 2 or 3 days you will receive it at home. Once you get your photo you can get it printed out at almost any photo printing point. So if you want to save your time and money, just use our photobooth app and take your Australian passport photograph in a heartbeat!
Where to take passport photographs in Sydney?
Don't forget that though you can apply for your Australian passport online, along with the other requested documents the government requires you to bring 2 paper passport pictures to the Australia Post Outlet of Sydney or the nearest Australian diplomatic or consular mission. Luckily, printing out the digital template it’s actually quite simple!
The first thing you ought to do is upload your shot into our program and download the passport picture template, assuming you like the way you look in the preview image. Once you have your perfect passport photograph, you can get it printed out in postcard size (10x15cm) at any printing store in Sydney. Cut out the Post Office passport photo.
List of the post offices in Sydney where you can take a passport photo:
- Gourmet Circle, 264a/278 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- 1 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000
- Shop 22/201 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
- 50-58 Macleay St, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
- 246 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021
- 2/203-233 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027
- Shop 4/500 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- 125 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060
- 135 Military Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
- 92 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney NSW 2060
- 91a Greenwich Rd, Greenwich NSW 2065
- 202 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 69