Passport Photos in Brisbane
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload a photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
Passport photo in Brisbane near me
Width: 35 mm
Height: 45 mm
Head height: 37 mm
Top of the Photo to Top of the Hair: 3 mm
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Get a passport picture in Brisbane quickly!
Did you know you can take an Australian passport photo Online in Brisbane in just a few seconds? You don’t have to look for any photo booth or photographer. You can also get it less expensive than in the most popular photo kiosks like Officeworks or the Australia Post.
Passport shots near me in Brisbane
Of course, you can find a photo store or a specialist photographer in every area, however, getting your passport picture online is simpler. With our help, you will not only get your pic quicker but you will also save your money. It is unmistakably the simplest way to get your passport photograph, and that is why we honestly recommend it.
The application for the Australian passport
2 paper passport photos are always required for your Australian passport photo application. Even if you have started it via the Internet, you need to then bring 2 photos in 35x45mm format to the Australia Post Outlet of Brisbane or the nearest Australian diplomatic or consular mission. The passport photos you submit have to be identical and taken no more than 6 months earlier.
Go to Passport Photo Online to prepare your passport photo wherever you are in Brisbane. Stop wasting time and money by getting your passport photograph on our webpage and check ahead of time that your picture is correct.
Apply for the Australian passport online! Don’t waste time in a Brisbane post outlet!
You can submit an online application for an Australian passport on the website of the Australian government. Being a government webpage, you don’t need to worry about your safety. You can submit your demand online both if you have to renew your passport and if you are applying for the first time.
The online application is not enough, as you also have to submit some paper documents, namely 2 identical passport photos, your full birth certificate, an identity document, and an Australian citizenship certificate. So, make sure to have them, print your online application, and bring everything to the Australia Post Outlet in Brisbane.
Save your time by applying via the Internet. In this way, you will simply have to go to the Australia Post Outlet to bring your documents. You'll already have everything you need so you won't have to go back there.
It’s easy to fill the forms for the Australian Passport, but it can be hard to understand and respect all the official specifications for the Australian passport picture. In fact, they are a lot and this can be confusing. On Passport Photo Online you will find in one place all the information you are looking for. Thanks to its system you can prepare your passport photograph within just a moment and regardless of where you are in Brisbane.
Australian passport photograph official requirements
- The size of an Australian passport photo has to be 35/40mm width x 45/50mm height.
- The face from chin to crown should be within 32mm and 36mm high and shoulders are required to appear in the pic too.
- Don't take a selfie, ask for help to take your pic. The person who takes the passport photograph ought to be placed 1 m away from you
- Place good lighting to get rid of shadows.
- Your head got to be centered in the photo, don't tilt it in any direction, and look into the camera lens.
- Your hair can't shield your face.
- We will automatically change the background for you so that it meets the official requirements (it is required to be plain white or light gray).
- You cannot smile, laugh or frown, only a neutral expression is admitted.
- Glasses can be worn only for medical causes. In such a case, your shot is required to be accompanied by a medical certificate proving that you can't take them off.
- We strongly advise you against wearing jewelry, since it can cause shadows and reflections or cover parts of your face and this is never acceptable.
- You can wear a head covering only if you wear it everyday for religious causes. If you wear it pay attention to its color: it must be plain-colored and without any pattern.
- Your eyes ought to be at the same level as the lens.
Passport shots in Brisbane? - fast, cheap, and easy!
With Passport Photo Online you can prepare your Australian passport photo using your phone. Read carefully the guidelines and ask a friend to help you take the photo. In a heartbeat, you will have a shot ready to be uploaded into our program. Wait some seconds and it will be transformed into a perfect Australian passport photo.
What exactly can our passport photograph editor do for you?
Or in other words, why our passport photo tool is the best choice:
- Our photo editor will transform an wrong background into a correct one, if needed. You don’t have to take care of your background when taking the pic. We will later change it with a uniform white or light grey one.
- Our cropper will trim your photograph to the accurate size. The final version of your photo will be put in a template and you can then get it printed as many times as you want.
- The conformity of all the elements on your picture to the official requirements will be verified through our photo checker. It analyses the colors and lighting, your position, your facial expression,... and tells you if there are some problems. In this case, you can immediately take another photo.
How to print a digital passport photograph in Brisbane?
It’s a very quick process. You will just have to upload a picture on our website: after your shot is checked it would be possible for you to download it or receive it on your e-mail and print it out at any printing point in Brisbane. You can also choose to get it printed through our website: you will receive it at home or wherever you need it in 2 or 3 days.
Save money and time and use our photobooth app to get your ideal Australian passport photograph!
Where to take passport photographs in Brisbane?
Don’t forget that to apply for an Australian passport you also need a paper version of your passport photographs. Once you have the printed photographs, you will have to bring them along with the other requested documents to the Australia Post Outlet or the closest Australian diplomatic or consular mission in Brisbane. But don't worry, printing out the digital template it’s not a complicated task at all!
Uploading your picture to our site is the first step. You can check your appearance in the pic preview and if you like it you can proceed to download the passport photo template. The next step is to print the passport pic postcard size (10x15cm) at the nearest print shop. The last thing left to do is to cut out the passport pictures from the print!
There’s no need for you to go to a professional photographer to have your printed passport photos when we propose a better and less expensive possibility!
Passport Photo Online - Digital photo booth app
If you are looking for a quality passport photo, our digital photo booth app is a great alternative to traditional Brisbane photo booths. Our service allows you to change your photo in many ways to prepare your ideal passport picture: the passport photo creator will verify that your photo follows the official guidelines (plain color background, good lighting, centered head, no jewelry or head covering, ect.) provided by the Australian government.
Try getting your shot taken with our online passport picture validator, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed!
Why bother getting out of the house when you can comfortably use Passport Photo Online, a digital photobooth app that will let you create the ideal passport photo? Your digital photograph will be in a heartbeat ready to be downloaded and then you’ll just need to choose the most handy option for you:
- download or get on your e-mail your passport picture template (it will cost you A$9.95) and then get it printed out in one of the many photo printing kiosks you can find in Brisbane (the price would be about $0.35 per 2 shots)
- use Passport Photo Online to get and print your passport photo: with the delivery option you will receive at your home address 4 printed passport photographs + the digital shot format for only A$14.95!
Passport photo stores in Brisbane
If you are old school and prefer to have passport photo taken by a professional at one of the traditional photo kiosks, don’t get worked up, you will find many in Brisbane able to do that. And don’t forget that Australia Post also offers this service! It’s true that you can use a photo taken at a photo shop for many Australian documents including passport, driving license, and visas.
The problem you might encounter is that not every photo store will provide you with a short tutorial on the official requirements you have to follow to have the right documents.
You need to refresh your memory on the passport photograph short tutorial? Then scroll up and carefully check what we wrote about Australian passport photograph official requirements. It would be annoying and a waste of time to repeat the picture at a photo kiosk because the first one had some problmes (and don’t forget you’ll have to pay for both photographs!).
Officeworks, Kmart and post offices in Brisbane
If you need to get an Australian passport photo in Brisbane there are several possibilities you can choose from. The fastest way is looking for a nearby photo booth that you can find in railway stations. The only problem in taking photographs at a photobooth is that you can't be sure they meet all the guidelines.
If you want to be sure your passport picture will be accepted by authorities, we suggest some photo shops, such as Officeworks, Kmart or post office passport photo services. There is, anyway, a better and way cheaper possibility to have your perfect passport photo!
Our Mobile Passport Photo Booth App will help you take a passport photograph that meets all the official requirements. You then have two different possibilities: you can get a paper version of your pic at home or download a digital file that you can print at any print store around the area.
Printing a passport photograph it’s not expensive at all! Officeworks printing service costs $ 0.10 each for the 4x6 inch (10x15 cm) prints, while other print kiosks can charge only $ 0.35. Remember that you have to print your passport photograph template as a 4x6 inch (10x15 cm) shot and not in another size. This way you have 2 passport-size shots ready to be submitted!
Where to print passport photographs in Brisbane?
Getting a ready-to-print passport photo template will make you save money and time. In fact, you can have it printed out as many times as you want and have a lot of passport photos with minimal expense. Simply create the passport photograph with our photo creator and download the digital template.
This file can be printed in a 4x6 inch 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 3,5x4,5 cm) and will include 2 passport-size photos (35x45mm), that you will just need to cut out. Thanks to our Artificial Intelligence-based photo generator this is a very easy and fast idea. The photo template can be printed at your closest photo printing kiosk or at the one that you prefer. The only fundamental thing is that the photo shop you choose can print a postcard size photo.
This shouldn't be a problem, as This size is offered by most of the photo printing stores such as Officeworks, Kmart and Australia Post.
In Brisbane, the cost of a 4x6 inch (10x15 cm) printout varies depending on the photo printing store but it should be no more than $0.35. At some places, you can get it for $0.10 only. Every printout will be composed of a set of 2 passport-size photos.
Officeworks passport photos in Brisbane
Officeworks stores are the best place if you need to take a picture for any Australian documents. Here you can get your passport photo taken and printed for ＄16.95 in a matter of minutes. If you prefer, you can give the photo you took before and pick the appropriate layout. They'll print them out on quality paper and using biometric technology.
If you use our tool you can also be sure that your Officeworks passport pictures meet all the official requirements. Once you are done, you can turn in the photographs, without any more delays. Take a passport photo at Officeworks!
Where can I find Officeworks in Brisbane:
- 102 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia (map)
- 157 Newmarket Rd, Wilston QLD 4051, Australia (map)
- 147 Milton Rd, Milton QLD 4064, Australia (map)
- 164-176 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia (map)
Kmart passport photos in Brisbane
If you need a place to get shots for any type of document, we unmistakably recommend Kmart. You won’t need a appointment or a long wait, in just 15 minutes you will have your passport picture taken and printed. Have you already taken your passport picture online and just need to have it printed?
Kmart also offer a print option: whether you prefer to print it in person at the store or do it from home through the app or the webpage, it’s wholly up to you! Kmart guarantee that your photograph follows all the necessary official specifications requested by the Australian government. Also, it will give you the option to retake the shot as many times as you want at no extra charge. Passport photo at Kmart - check it out!
Where can I find Kmart in Brisbane:
- G/255 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia (map)
- Toowong Village S/C, 9 Sherwood Rd, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia (map)
- Stafford City Shopping Centre, 400 Stafford Rd, Stafford QLD 4053, Australia (map)
Passport Photos at the Post Office in Brisbane
Another spot we recommend you to create and print an ideal passport photograph in Brisbane is the Post Office. At any Post Office you can without effort get your passport picture taken and printed out in just a moment and for a decent price. You won’t even need to book your appointment, you can simply go to the nearest Post Office in Brisbane and you will have your passport photograph and compliance certificate ready in around 10 minutes.
You can check the website for further information. If the photographs don'get accepted you'll get a new set free of charge. Check out how to obtain a Post Office passport photo.
Where can I find post office in Brisbane:
- Shop 4/448 Boundary St, Spring Hill QLD 4004, Australia (map)
- 58a Manilla St, East Brisbane QLD 4169, Australia (map)
- Shop 3/69 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia (map)
- Shop 2/73 Russell St, West End QLD 4101, Australia (map)
- Ned Hanlon Building Shop 2, Level 1/40 Butterfield St, Herston QLD 4006, Australia (map)
- 42-60 Albert St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia (map)
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 84