China online visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The image will be positively verified by the diplomatic mission official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a chinese online visa photo creator
, you found it. Our photo cropping tool will provide you with a professional China online visa photo in no time!
Photo requirements for Chinese visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Chinese visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The dimensions of the photo are: 1,18x1,57 mm (Equivalents to 354x472 px)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our China online visa photo maker
will adjust your photo accordingly.
We advise you to visit Chinese embassy in New Delhi, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to China
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!