jordanian visa photo
Taking the right photo for Jordanian Visa
might turn out to be confusing.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional Jordan visa photo!
Our jordanian visa photo creator will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Visa to Jordan - photo requirements
- The height of the photo is 45 mm (0,45cm) and the width is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Jordanian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit may cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Jordan visa photo verification tool
will edit your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Jordanian embassy in Canberra, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in Sydney, Canbeerra or Melbourne? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!