Digital Photo for Canadian Temporary Residence Permit
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload a photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
Canadian temporary residence permit photo - Size & Requirements
Width: 35 mm
Height: 45 mm
Head height: 34.7 mm
Top of the Photo to Top of the Hair: 3 mm
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Who Needs a Temporary Resident Permit
All who are undesirable to Canada but who have a legal requirement to visit the country need a TRP. TRPs can cover inadmissibility for medical or criminal reasons. In the case that you're not eligible for the prosecution in Canada and have served your probation less than five years earlier, you will get a temporary resident visa if you need to return to Canada. When an individual is deemed unacceptable to Canada, their relatives who travel with them may also be deemed unacceptable. Those family members must apply for and obtain their own separate
TRPs before they can be permitted in Canada by a border officer. In order to stay in the country, an individual obtaining a TRP and in Canada has to abide by certain criteria. Both Canadian
rules must be upheld and implemented. A individual must also acquire the necessary permits in addition to the TRP to work or to study in Canada during a temporary residence. A temporary resident cannot leave and re-enter Canada without proper authorization. When a TRP expires, its holder must leave Canada.
Canadian Temporary Resident Permit Photo Requirements and Specifications
- Provide two photographs of yourself with your application.
- Your photographs must comply with the specifications below. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
- Photographs must be printed on quality photographic paper.
- The photographs must be identical and taken within the last six months. They may be either black and white or colour.
- The photographs must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background.
- If the photographs are digital, they must not be altered in any way.
- Your face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, and with your mouth closed.
- You may wear non-tinted prescription glasses as long as your eyes are clearly visible. Make sure that the frame does not cover any part of your eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable.
- A hairpiece or other cosmetic accessory is acceptable if it does not disguise your normal appearance.
- If you must wear a head covering for religious reasons, make sure your full facial features are not obscured.
Photograph and head size specifications
- The frame size must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″).
- The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
- The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 1/4″) and 36 mm (1 7/16″).
- Crown means the top of the head or (if obscured by hair or a head covering) where the top of the head or skull would be if it could be seen.
- If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
Application Procedure for a Temporary Resident Permit
To apply for a Temporary Resident Permit, the person must show the necessity to travel to Canada. Procedures for applying differ according to the country from which someone applies. Each country will have details on the demands at the Canadian visa offices. Each TRP application has a $200CAD application fee that can not be reimbursed.
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 124