Japan visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Visa to Japan photo generator
will transform your selfie into a professional Japan visa photo.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo cropping tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Japanese visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Japanese visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The width of the photo is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm) and the height is 45 mm (0,45 cm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our japanese visa photo generator
will change your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Japanese embassy in London, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in London, Manchester or Birmingham, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Japan
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!