photo for polish visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photo will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a Poland visa photo maker
, you found it. Our photo maker will let you take a professional photo for polish visa in no time!
Photo requirements for Poland visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Polish visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong make-up is to be avoided
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (0,35 cm) and the height is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Poland photo verification tool
will transform your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Polish embassy in London, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in London, Manchester or Birmingham, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Poland
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!