Poland visa photo
Taking the right photograph for Polish Visa
may be time-consuming.
Just, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional polish visa photo!
Our Poland visa photo creator will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Polish visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Poland visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #fcfcfc colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Visa to Poland must have the size of 35x45 mm (0,35x0,45 cm)
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Poland visa photo cropping tool
will transform your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Polish embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?