photo for Myanmar visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Myanmar visa photo tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for burmese visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo tool yourself!
Burmese visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Myanmar visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo maker will make it #eeeeee colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Visa to Myanmar must have the dimensions of 38x48 mm (Equivalents to 0,38x0,48 cm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Myanmar visa photo tool
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Burmese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Myanmar
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!