photo for Sri Lanka visa
Taking the right photograph for Sri Lankan Visa
might be difficult.
Just, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for sri lankan visa!
Our Visa to Sri Lanka photo tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Photo requirements for Sri Lanka visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #fcfcfc, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Sri Lankan visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong makeup should be avoided
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm) and the height of the photo is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Is a visa photo universal?
are not universal. Size of the visa photo may vary. For example, in the USA the dimensions are 2x2 inches, meanwhile in China a visa photo is expected to be 33x48 mm. Moreover, some countries may allow certain items or postures on a photo, whereas those may be prohibited in other countries.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Sri Lanka photo creator
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Sri Lankan embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?