photo for mongolian visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photo will be positively verified by the diplomatic mission official whether it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a Visa to Mongolia photo maker
, you found it. Our photo maker will let you take a professional mongolian visa photo in no time!
Visa to Mongolia - photo requirements
- The dimensions of the photo are: 30x40 mm (Equivalents to 0,3x0,4 cm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Mongolian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, is allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Mongolia photo cropping tool
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Mongolian embassy in London, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in London, Manchester or Birmingham, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?