Equatorial Guinea visa photo
Taking the right photograph for Equatorial Guinean Visa
might turn out to be difficult.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for Equatorial Guinea visa!
Our Visa to Equatorial Guinea photo tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Visa to Equatorial Guinea - photo requirements
- The dimensions of the photo are: 0,35x0,45 cm (Equivalents to 35x45 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Equatorial Guinean visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our equatorial guinean visa photo creator
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Equatorial Guinean embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?