mongolian visa photo
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The image will be positively verified by the embassy official whether it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
If you are looking for a mongolian visa photo tool
, you found it. Our photo cropping tool will let you take a professional photo for Mongolia visa in no time!
Visa to Mongolia - photo requirements
- The height of the photo is 40 mm (Equivalents to 0,4cm) and the width is 30 mm (Equivalents to 0,3 cm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Mongolian visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit might cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, remains allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our mongolian visa photo generator
will transform your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Mongolian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!