photo for spanish visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our spanish visa photo creator
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for spanish visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Spain visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Spanish visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong makeup should be avoided
- The dimensions of the photo are: 2x2 inches (Equivalents to 51x51 mm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our spanish visa photo maker
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Spanish embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?