photo for philippine visa
Looking for Philippine Visa Photo size and requirements
Leave it to us! Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional philippine visa photo
Our Visa to the Philippines photo verification tool
will let you take a photo for the Philippines visa in the blink of an eye!
Photo requirements for Philippine visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Philippine visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (0,35 cm) and the height of the photo is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Is a visa photo universal?
are not universal. Size of the visa photo may vary. For example, in the USA the dimensions are 2x2 inches, meanwhile in China a visa photo is expected to be 33x48 mm. Moreover, some countries may allow certain items or postures on a photo, whereas those may be banned in other countries.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to the Philippines photo creator
will adjust your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Philippine embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to the Philippines
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!