Visa to Kenya - Digital Photo Size and Requirements
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload a photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
Photo for Kenyan visa - size & requirements
Width: 2 in
Height: 2 in
Head height: 1.29 in
Bottom of the Photo to the Eye Line: 1.18 in
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Kenyan visa photo online
Looking for Kenyan Visa Photo size and requirements is difficult? Leave it to us! Just, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for kenyan visa Our kenyan visa photo generator will let you take a kenyan visa photo in the blink of an eye!
Kenya visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Kenyan visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The dimensions of the photo are: 51x51 mm (2x2 inches)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains allowed
- Strong make-up is to be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Kenyan visa photo tool
Taking the right photograph for Kenyan Visa might turn out to be confusing. Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional photo for kenyan visa!
Our Visa to Kenya photo cropping tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
There are many photography studios in London, Manchester or Birmingham, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 120